Latest Posts

Newark, DE Man Secures OIC

A great win for another McCauley Law Client with this OIC!

 This client came to us owing $62,327 to the IRS. Our team was able to negotiate and Offer in Compromise whereby the client would owe just $4131. That is a 93% “discount” leaving the client to pay just 7% of the original amount owed.

McCauley Law Offices can help!

Shared Posts